Two suspects appeared in court Tuesday to be arraigned on charges connected to a weekend kidnapping case. 

Nellie Serradell, 25, was on the run for more than 24 hours after she allegedly flagged down an 18-year-old woman driving to work Sunday morning asking for help. She then told the victim she had a gun and proceeded to kidnap, rob, physically and sexually assault her.  

Anchorage police said Serradell, who detectives considered armed and dangerous, called the Anchorage Police Department Monday afternoon saying she wanted to turn herself in. 

She was arraigned Tuesday on several felony charges including kidnapping, assault, robbery, vehicle theft and first-degree sexual assault, penetration without consent — a count that carries a maximum sentence of 99 years.  

During the hearing, Serradell told the judge she wanted to speak with an attorney and has no money. At times, she turned her back to the courtroom. At one point, she walked away from the podium mid-arraignment, then came back. 

Her bail is set at $300,000 cash. 

According to an alert from APD, Lincoln F. Courville, 55, and Bryant K. Brown, 52, were each arrested on a felony charge of hindering the prosecution, but the state declined to prosecute Brown. 

Lincoln Courville, 55, appears in court for an arraignment on Nov. 19, 2019. (Rachel McPherron // KTVA)

Both men are known associates of Serradell, according to police, and were contacted by officers multiple times as they searched for her. APD said in an alert Monday evening that both men were with Serradell for several hours before she called police. 

Courville was arraigned Tuesday after Serradell. According to court documents, police reached out to him four times on Sunday regarding Serradell's whereabouts, but when she showed up at his hotel room at the Executive Suites in Spenard around 10 a.m. Monday, he did not immediately call police. 

"She came to his room and was very distraught. [Courville] wanted her to calm down before turning herself in. Eventually, Serradell said she wanted to shower before turning herself in. [Courville] wanted to give her time and allowed her to shower. He finally called police, at behest of Bryant Brown, at [4 p.m.] At no time between [10 a.m.] and [4 p.m.] did he attempted to contact police about Serradell's whereabouts." 

In court Tuesday, Assistant District Attorney Madison Mitchell said Courville does not have a criminal history in Alaska, but has been convicted of theft and obstructing justice in the Lower 48. 

Courville's bail is set at $2,000 cash. 

Tuesday APD said it had located the victim's stolen car, but are still seeking witnesses in the case. Detectives want to speak with a witness that was driving a light-colored SUV with snow on its roof at the Dimond and Arctic Boulevard intersection. Police say video captured by nearby traffic cameras shows the witness made contact with Serradell before she was picked up by the victim. 

Surveillance photo from kidnapping investigation. (Courtesy: Anchorage Police Department)

Additionally, the surveillance video shows Serradell attempted to stop multiple vehicles on Dimond between Arctic Boulevard and C Street the morning of Nov. 17 before the kidnapping took place. APD detectives are asking any of those witnesses to contact dispatch at 311. 

Anyone with information, including surveillance video, can report anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 907-561-STOP. 

If you or someone you know has been a victim of sexual assault, resources are available on the Standing Together Against Rape (STAR) website or by calling the statewide crisis hotline at (800) 478-8999.

Copyright 2019 KTVA. All rights reserved.