Travel Tuesday: Alaska Airlines increases service to popular winter destinations
With record-breaking temperatures throughout the state of Alaska recently, you may be looking forward to the winter months! But once winter hits, it's back to longing for the sun and warm temperatures.
Alaska Airlines has you covered! The award-winning company announced they have expanded wintertime service to popular destinations.
• Second daily flight between Seattle and Fort Lauderdale starting Nov. 5
• Second daily flight between Seattle and Tampa starting Dec. 19
• Third peak day flight between Seattle and Orlando starting Jan. 7
• Second peak day flight between Portland and Orlando starting Jan. 7
• Third daily flight between Seattle and Maui starting Nov. 21
• Third daily flight between Seattle and Honolulu starting Nov. 21
• Third daily flight between Portland and Palm Springs, starting Jan. 7, 2020
There will also be expanded access between Seattle and Bozeman, MT starting Jan. 7, 2020. Alaska Airlines says, they are the only company offering daily service between Seattle and Bozeman year-round.
According to a news release, Alaska Airlines travels to more than 900 destinations worldwide through a network of global partners, flying 46 million customers a year with partners in North America alone.
"As the leading airline in the Pacific Northwest, we're excited to offer even more service to sun-soaked locales this winter," said Brett Catlin, Alaska Airlines managing director of Alliances and Capacity Planning, in a release. "Whether it's a weekend getaway to Palm Springs or the trip of a lifetime to Asia, Alaska, together with our Global Partners, is proud to offer more nonstops to more destinations than any other carrier serving Seattle."
For more information or to book a flight, visit their website.
Copyright 2019 KTVA. All rights reserved.
MORE TRAVEL TUESDAY: