Four people were arrested over the weekend after Anchorage police say they are responsible for an East Anchorage shooting that left one person dead earlier this year.

On March 30, Tion Price was killed after a shooting at an apartment in the 300 block of Oklahoma Street. Price, 19, was shot in the upper body and pronounced dead at the scene.

According to a release from the Anchorage Police Department at the time, another man was shot in the upper body and transported to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries. A woman was also assaulted and transported to a hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

The next day, Anchorage police sent an updated release in which they said drugs were a possible factor in the incident. They also said those who were involved all knew each other.

On Saturday, June 2, Anchorage police announced four arrests in connection to the shooting. Wutner Lul, 23; Alaaaldin Bom, 20; Deavonnie Harford-Lee, 21; and Izaiha Moronta, 21, now face multiple charges including manslaughter, robbery, burglary and assault.

Lul was found just after 7 p.m. Friday night, June 1, in the 300 block of North Lane Street. On Saturday sometime around 3 p.m., Moronta was located in the area of the Old Seward Highway and 76th Avenue. About an hour later, Bom was found in the 400 block of North Lane Street. At 8:30 p.m. that night, Lee was also located in the 900 block of Richardson Vista Road.

Police say all four individuals were taken into custody, arrested, questioned by detectives and transported to jail. Lul appeared in jail court Saturday and will be arraigned Monday in Superior Court.

Correction: This story has been edited to reflect a change in the date of Tion Price's murder. APD releases originally said Price was killed around midnight on March 31, but clarified that the murder actually happened overnight in the crossover. The date of the incident was officially listed as March 30, which is reflected on recent court documents.

Copyright 2019 KTVA. All rights reserved.