Anchorage sets public meetings on adjusting bus service
Municipal officials are holding public meetings this month to discuss possible changes to Anchorage bus routes, schedules, service hours and stops.
Recommendations will pertain to People Mover, AnchorRIDES and RideShare.
The short-term planning effort is called Transit on the Move. It will examine current operations, consider possible changes and produce a list of future system adjustments, ranked by priority.
The meetings are scheduled to begin Feb. 14:
- Thursday, Feb. 14 from 5:30 - 7 p.m. - Anchorage City Hall, Room 155
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 from 10 – 11:30 a.m. - Mountain View Library
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 from 5:30 - 7 p.m. - Eagle River Town Center, Room 170
- Wednesday, Feb. 20 from 10 – 11:30 a.m. – Dimond Center Mall, 2nd floor, next to Habitat Housewares
- Wednesday, Feb. 20 from 5:30 - 7 p.m. – Romig Middle School, Multipurpose Room
- Thursday, Feb. 21 from 5 – 6:30 p.m. - Muldoon Library
- Friday, Feb. 22 from 5:30 - 7 p.m. – Fairview Community Center