A Wasilla man accused of assaulting the same woman, on two separate occasions, has been found guilty on multiple counts, including attempted murder.

Documents found at the home where Jordan King, now 25, escaped from house arrest for the first attack, last year, indicate some of the crimes were premeditated. King outlines a timeframe for abducting his victim and the materials needed to carry out a second attack. King also left a letter for his mother saying "Now my purpose is murder, to kill as many people as I possibly can."King was released on house arrest, following an incident on Dec. 21, 2015, when Alaska State Troopers say King led them on a high-speed chase after kidnapping a woman, attacking her and stealing her car. According to court documents, after escaping house arrest for those charges, King planned to abduct and kill the woman, culminating in him "abducting her from her home and binding and holding her for approximately 12 hours" on March 12, 2016.

According to court documents, King had a prior relationship with the victim. Troopers say when she refused to leave her boyfriend and go to a cabin with King, he became angry. The victim managed to escape from her home and make it to the Wasilla Police Department. She told police that King tried to sexually assault her, then hit her in the back of the head with a gun. 

Troopers say King then stole her truck and led them on a high-speed chase that reached up to 100 mph before crashing into an embankment and was taken into custody with the help of Wasilla police.

Staff at the Palmer district attorney's office said King was out on bail during the 2016 incident. Court documents said King kidnapped and sexually assaulted the woman, "restraining her for many hours with the use of a knife, duct tape, and a dog leash."

Troopers asked for the public's help to locate King and the woman after a witness reported seeing them arguing in Wasilla's Fairview Loop area. When troopers arrived, the two were gone.

A day later, Wasilla police announced on their Facebook page that King and the victim were located safely.

King appeared in court Nov. 17 when the verdict came down. He pleaded guilty to three of the 17 counts of which he was charged. He was ultimately found guilty on all counts, including:

  • Attempted murder in the first degree
  • Kidnapping
  • Two counts of sexual assault in the first degree
  • Attempted sexual assault in the first degree
  • Assault in the first degree
  • Assault in the second degree
  • Two counts of assault in the third degree
  • Two counts of vehicle theft in the first degree 
  • Reckless driving
  • Two counts of failure to stop at the direction of an officer
  • Burglary in the first degree
  • Two counts of violations of conditions of release for a felony

Copyright 2017 KTVA. All rights reserved.