Bean's Cafè in need of donations for Thanksgiving meal
Bean's Cafè is hoping you can help make this Thanksgiving a memorable one for its clients.
Organizers say they're in urgent need of certain items for their annual Thanksgiving dinner that will be held on November 23. Breakfast is also planned to be served that day.
Here is a list of items needed most:
- Stuffing cubes
- Dinner rolls
- Cranberry sauce (#10 size cans preferred)
- Canned corn (#10 size cans preferred)
- Canned sweet potatoes (#10 size cans preferred)
- Canned green beans (#10 size cans preferred)
- French fried onion pieces
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Assorted salad dressings
- Whipped cream (cans)
- Flour tortillas
- Store-bought pies
- Hot cocoa
- Fresh fruit (oranges, apples)
- Paper items including plates, 8 oz. cups, plasticware
- Toilet paper
- Brown sugar
- Breakfast meats
For more information on the event and how you can help, visit the Bean's Cafè website.