June 26 fishing report
- Ship Creek kings are good. And getting better.
- Lakes are fishing good for rainbows and char.
- Streams are blown out from recent rains. Should be good in two-three days.
- Deshka and the Tailrace are OK for kings.
- Little Susitna River is closed.
- Kenai River is slow to fair for trout and red salmon.
- Russian River reds are in and trout are OK.
- Few silver salmon are there. Not in yet.
- Big halibut are being caught.
- Rockfishing is great.
- July 1 is lingcod opener.
- Limits on halibut.
- King salmon fishing is good.
- Rockfishing is good.
- Halibut, rockfish and reds are all good.
- Reports are tremendous if the weather is good.