When it comes to airfare, travel guru Scott McMurren says there’s one guaranteed way to save.
“The frequent-flyer game is a big deal, especially as we roll into the last half of the year,” McMurren said.
From bonus miles to annual fees, he has a few tips for navigating the world of frequent-flyer programs.
- Consider the perks of an Alaska Air credit card from the Bank of America.
- Make an effort to charge daily purchases to the card and earn the points.
- Consider a separate card for international travel.
- Take advantage of all the double miles offered by registering in advance.
- Fly with Alaska Air often enough to reach MVP or MVP Gold status.
Click the video box above for more.