Workforce Wednesday: The best jobs in America
On this Workforce Wednesday, we are taking a look at the top nine jobs in America for 2018.
According to a study from the employment site Glass Door, the most important thing to look for when seeking out a rewarding career is to look for the trifecta of good pay, high job satisfaction and new openings. According to their survey, technology and health care jobs are your best bet.
Their list of the top nine jobs, and how much their median base pay is are as follows:
9. Product manager - $113,000
8. Mobile developer - $90,000
7. Strategy manager - $135,000
6. Electrical engineers - $76,000
5. H.R. manager - $85,000
4. Occupational therapist - $74,000
3. Marketing manager - $85,000
2. DevOps engineer - $105,000
1. Data scientist - $110,000
Copyright 2018 KTVA. All rights reserved.