State adheres to President’s protocol on providing voter information
President Trump’s Administration is asking all U.S. states for their election systems and voter fraud information.
In a release from the Alaska Office of the Lieutenant Governor, public information includes:
- voter status (active or inactive)
- voter name
- residence address (if not requested by voter to be maintained as confidential under AS 15.07.195)
- mailing address
- voter registration dates party affiliation
- party affiliation
- district and precinct designation
- voter history
Confidential information is defined as:
- voter number
- social security number (SSN)
- last four numbers of SSN
- Alaska driver’s license number
- state identification number
- date of birth
- place of birth
- telephone number
- primary ballot choice
- residence address (if requested by voter to be maintained as confidential following AS 15.07.195)
Confidential information will not be released.
Original press release below.
The post State adheres to President’s protocol on providing voter information appeared first on KTVA 11.