Caller says child playing with candle causes house fire
Anchorage Fire Department responded to a single-story fire located near Jewel Lake Sunday.
According to a Nixle alert, AFD responded with 11 trucks to fight a fire on the 8400 block of Crystal Street.
AFD said at 11:58 a.m. a caller reported the fire was started by a child who was playing with a candle.
Crews arrived at 12:01 p.m. and extinguished the fire 27 minutes later, AFD said.
No one was hurt.
Red Cross was called to assist one person, according to AFD.
The post Caller says child playing with candle causes house fire appeared first on KTVA 11.