- Ship Creek is open for everything but kings.
- Silvers are starting.
- Lakes are good.
- Streams are OK.
- Parks Highway streams are good for trout.
- Salmon fishing in Parks Highway streams is still fair.
- Lake fishing for Pike is good.
- Lake fishing for trout is good.
- Halibut fishing is good out near Montague Island, weather permitting.
- Salmon are starting to show at Pony Cove and Cheval Island.
- King Salmon fishing is fair inside Resurrection Bay.
- Early run coho salmon and late king salmon are beginning to arrive at the Nick Dudiak Lagoon.
- Halibut fishing is good.
- Sockeye salmon mixed with pink salmon are arriving into Tutka Bay Lagoon.
- Barren, Chugach and Elizabeth Islands are good for lingcod and rockfish.
- Halibut fishing is good near Montague Island and entrances to Prince William Sound.
- Rockfishing is good.
- Eshamy Creek remains slow for sockeye.
- Kenai River is slow for rainbows and dollies, with the second run of reds starting.
- Russian River is fair for rainbows and ok for reds.
- King salmon fishing is limited to baitless, barbless, single-hook artificial lures between the mouth of the Kenai River and a regulatory marker 300 yard downstream of Slikok Creek from July 19-31.