Benefits of home staging
ANCHORAGE – The home sale season will soon be upon us, and if you’re considering selling your house, there’s a resource you can tap into to help add a little value to it — home staging.
Selling a home can be a stressful and challenging process, but there are professional home stagers who can help get your home ready for potential buyers.
Stacy Goade, owner of Alaska Premier Home Staging, offers information about home staging and the benefits.
The benefits of home staging:
- Gets a home on the market sooner
- Attracts multiple home buyers
- Encourages multiple “offers” from buyers
- Brings the sellers a more profitable sale
- Offer sellers “hope
The benefits of a hiring a home stager:
- Sees your home as buyers will see it
- Provides a process and a plan for each home seller
- Knows how to stage homes so buyers fall in love with their future home
- Helps sellers to find contractors or services they might need
- Offers coaching and support during the home preparation and sale period
How much does home staging cost?
- Home staging offers home sellers a “return on their investment” and are not considered a “cost”
- The amount of money any home seller wants to commit to staging will depend on her or his time and financial resources
- A “Walk & Talk” Consultation starts at $195
Stacy with Alaska Premier Home Staging is offering two FREE workshops:
- April 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Kaladi Brothers on Brayton Drive in Anchorage
- April 25 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Chester Park Senior Housing in Anchorage