Healthy Living: Your Experts
Family Medical Clinic
Medical Park Family Care
2211 E Northern Lights Blvd.Anchorage, AK 99508
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday:7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday:9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Always Accepting New Patients
Voted Best In AlaskaWELCOME TO MEDICAL PARK FAMILY CARE!
Our Mission: To be recognized as THE best “Medical Home" in Alaska by 2014
Our Purpose: To Make a Positive Difference in Every Patient’s Life
Here at Medical Park, each and every patient is very important to us. We are fortunate to have many fine choices for health care in Anchorage and we value the trust you place in us.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. As a Doctor owned, private clinic, in Alaska for over 40 years, we strive to exceed your expectations in every aspect of our practice.
What sets us apart from other clinics?
- We have 14 of the best male and female Board Certified physicians who are here to stay long-term!
- Our Physician's at Medical Park work as a Team! While most patients choose to be established with one Doctor in particular, it does not matter which provider you see. You will always receive the same high quality continuum of care.
- We are privately owned and Managed which means our physician's (not a large corporation) make the decisions that most benefit you, our patient.
- A variety of services and equipment, all in one convenient location, including lab, radiology (x-ray) and Occupational Health.
- Convenient office hours for busy families, including same day, walk in and Saturday appointments!
- Attention to detail! Including a Patient Advocate positioned in our lobby for ease of check-in and check-out.
- Great nurses, Doctors and support staff, who sincerely care about how you are feeling.
- Employee Retention! Our clinic is a great place to work which is then reflected back to our patients! Many of our staff has more than 5 years employment at Medical Park and some have even passed the 20 and 30 year mark!
- Medical Park has been voted Best of Alaska for 2009, 2010 & 2011!
- While our clinic does not accept new Medicare patients, our established patients will NOT be dismissed when they become Medicare eligible. You are important to us and we recognize your need for quality health care after age 65.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of Physicians do you have?
- All of our physicians are family practice doctors who work with infants, children and adults. They are all Medical Doctor's (M.D.'s). Our patients see an M.D. for each visit!
- How many doctors do you have? Do you see infants and children?
- Currently we have 14 physicians at our clinic. 3 female and 11 male. And yes, we happily treat infants and children.
- Do all of your doctors do female annual exams?
- Yes, all of the physicians are family practice providers.
- If my regular doctor is unavailable, can I see someone else?
- Yes-any available physician may see you. Our Doctors work as a Team and your records are available to all our Physicians. We also have a doctor on call that will have your clinic chart with your medical history available for assistance.
- Can I see just one physician?
- Absolutely! We encourage you to establish a relationship with a provider of your choice. We also encourage you to have a back up in case your preferred provider is unavailable or out of town. At MPFC there's no need to fill out more paperwork as your medical information is held on site.
- How late can I walk in and be seen?
- Our doors are open until 6pm for walk in service. We will do all we can to accommodate a patient, however some issues may require you to be scheduled for an appointment. . Keep in mind there may be a longer wait depending on the number of people to see the on-call doctor.
- What are the Lab’s hours?
- The lab is open from 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday and 9:00am to 4:00pm Saturday.
- Can I walk in for a same day physical?
- No. All physicals need to be scheduled but usually we can schedule it the next day.
- Are you open on Saturdays?
- Yes, for walk-ins only (9am - 4pm).
- What should I bring if I’m a new patient?
- Your insurance card(s), driver’s license and co-payment. If you are not covered by insurance, a $200 deposit is required at check in, which is applied to the charge. The remaining balance is due when the appointment is completed.
- What insurance companies do you work with?
- We are a Preferred Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna and many more! Please call us to inquire about a specific insurance company and their coverage here.