- Ship Creek and Bird Creek are good for silvers and pinks.
- Streams are good (check regulations).
- Lakes are good.
- Streams in good shape. Silvers, chums, pinks and rainbows good.
- Deshka, Susitna, other rivers and sloughs are good.
- Clear Creek good for silvers and trout.
- Sockeyes still around.
- Silvers showing up.
- Trout and Dolly Varden picking up.
- Halibut are fantastic.
- Silvers and kings are great.
- Rockfish are solid; lingcod are iffy.
- Bay fishing due to wind.
- Limits of silvers.
- Wind kept boats at the dock.