Phil Crawford with 907Life joined Daybreak with his recommendations for the best events to end the summer.
Bread & Brew
- Locally owned and operated, located 1450 E. Tudor Rd
- Modern sandwich shop, specializing in grilled cheese, soups, salads and beer.
- With 20 craft beers on tap, Bread & Brew is open 11 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- High Quality ingredients, no processed meats
- Visit http://www.facebook.com/breadandbrewak
Black Sheep Comedy
- Crafts Beers + Clean Comedy
- 49th State Brewery
- Comedians : Rudy Ascott- Matt Burgoon – John Norris – Anji Stubbs – Ben Farleigh
- Next show Aug. 22
- Tickets are available online at eventbrite.com
- Sundays 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Williwaw Rooftop, sponsored by Skyy Vodka
- Sunday Sunday, re-imagined. DJs, dancing, music, VIP seating and bottle service
- Visit http://www.facebook.com/daylitdayparty